Amazon call center Job work from Home | Amazon Jobs Work From Home | Amazon Jobs from Home
Company Name: Amazon
Salary Package; As per the Market Standards
Work Experience: no requirements
Job Location: india
Qualification Required: 10th
The Amazon Business team is looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering an amazing experience to our international business customers. We focus on merging the customer experience, selection, pricing, and convenience that consumers have come to expect and love from Amazon with the features and functionality required by our business customers.
We are looking for a software developer to assist in the development of the end-to-end experience including product ingestion, pricing, procurement controls, checkout, accounting, returns, and more. You will be a key team member for ensuring that we provide a complete solution, meeting the needs of our international customers, across all these areas. You will also be involved in ensuring we deliver highly scalable, high quality solutions.
Great candidates for this position possess a sound understanding of computer science and a passion to make a profound impact for our international business customers. You will have the opportunity to apply this passion by leveraging your technical skills in areas such as algorithms, object-oriented design, distributed systems, web development, front-end/back-end design, and more. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with diverse business and technical partners to shape our technology. You will be the voice of our international customers, driving technological innovation to create an unparalleled business procurement experience.
We prefer candidates who can thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment where we deliver value incrementally and frequently. We value highly technical, hands-on, data driven engineers who know their subject matter deeply and are willing to learn new areas. We look for individuals who will set aside meaningful time to develop themselves and their teams as we continually learn from customers. Come join us as we continue to revolutionise procurement of goods for businesses around the world!
Its still Day 1!
A day in the life
About the hiring group
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Interest and/or experience in one or more of the following:
Amazon Web Services, S3, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda
Linux and/or UNIX
Agile software development
International software development
· Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
· Experience developing storage software with knowledge of storage protocols
· Understanding of storage performance challenges and their solutions
· Familiar with building secure software and security algorithms
· Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment