Amazon Jobs in India | Amazon online Jobs work from Home | amazon Jobs for 12th pass work from Home
Amazon Business is one of Amazon’s fastest growing new initiatives focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different and frequently more complex needs than the traditional Amazon customer base.
This position is specifically for the Business Homepage Team within Amazon Business, which is chartered to bring new changes to support our business customers. The challenges include changing the layout of the Business Homepage to be more Business Friendly, support quick buying / re-ordering experience, grouping of related features together for a better shopping experience, providing a curated buying experience for Enterprise Customers etc. We are also exploring the options to use Machine Learning for building the user experience regarding the features to show for a user / category.
As an SDE on the team, you will develop design patterns, APIs, and highly scalable services that make the B2B use cases intelligent. You will have to work across the AB domain and diverse set of teams and enable them to leverage customer profiles. You will have an opportunity to learn from seasoned engineers and learn/practice cutting edge technologies. We are looking for passionate engineers who are hungry for impactful work and willingness to experiment and learn.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· BS in Computer Science, or equivalent background in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
· 2+ years professional experience building and operating scalable distributed systems across the full software lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance.
· Fluency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++.
· Experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers.
· Experience serving as technical lead, including mentorship of more junior software developers.
· Good problem solving skills
· Good understanding of CS
· some experience or strong interest in the following topics:
· designing internet-scale public APIs.
· building solutions for enterprises, context-awareness, pervasive computing, and/or application of machine learning
· working with modern tools for big data storage and analysis (e.g., AWS, Apache Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL
· Foundational machine learning models and concepts: regression, random forest, boosting, GBM, NNs, HMMs, CRFs, MRFs, deep learning.