Amazon Jobs Bangalore Work from Home |Amazon Jobs Work from Home for Freshers | Amazon Jobs Work from Home
Job Title: Project Manager Intern
Pay Package: 8000 – 10000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name: Techcurators –
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Dare To Lead: Start-Up Bootcamp
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TechCurators is a budding start-up by IIT Delhi alumni working to understand the problems in the recruitment space and providing custom assessments and solutions. We offer top-quality assessments, & tailor-made question sets across 100+ technical skills & non-technical skills that suit the requirements of our clients.
- Our team & advisors are from IIT Delhi, Stanford University, UC Berkeley, IIT Madras, and other premium institutes in India & the US.
- In the industry, we have General Motors, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Salesforce & Capgemini as some of our clients among 70+ companies that we serve across 19 countries.
We plan to expand our client base, by launching new products and covering a wider range of assessment projects. To accomplish these, we want a highly effective team, and we are looking to hire for the role of Project Management Interns, who can handle our high-impact client-side projects.
To know more, visit https://www.techcurators.in
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare To Lead: Star-up Bootcamp is all about building your leadership skills and getting to know us and our business inside out. It is designed to give you not just a taste but a deep dive into the start-up ecosystem. You work across different domains, lead your own team and challenge yourself at every point by solving real-world business problems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- In the first 2-months of the program you will get a chance to explore the start-up ecosystem under a Project Lead on one of the core business domains
- Based on your assessment, and your alignment as gauged during the hiring process and the training period, you will be assigned one of the following 5 verticals: (Project
Management, Growth Team, Strategic Partnership and marketing, Community ProgramManagement, and Talent Management)
- For the next 3-4 months, you will be given a chance to step up as a leader and solve real business problems for us.
- Based on where your interests lie, you will be given a chance to lead your own team for one of our core business verticals, work on a completely new project or develop a brand- new product.
LOCATION: Remote (Work from Home)
Flexible Working Hours (6 to 7 Hours)
- Students from B. tech final year will be preferred
- Students with a background in Computer science, Information Technology
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Etc.
DURATION: 6 months (minimum)
- Stipend: 8-10k (Full-time) internship based on performance.
- Certificate of internship completion after the tenure of the internship is over.
- LOR Based on the individual performance
- PPO will be based on the student’s overall performance at the end of the internship
Interns are required to complete the tenure of internship i.e 6 months. If an intern leaves before her/his tenure is over s/he will not be entitled to any certificate or stipend.
- Interview Round(s)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Fresher
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Performance bonus