We are currently seeking a Part-time Social Media Manager. Who has excellent communication, maintains a strong online presence for our practice, and Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this practice.
Note : It’s a Work From Home
- Coordinate and create relevant content for the social media channel
- Research target audience and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, video, and image content
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Implement innovative digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Understanding of engineering and medical entrance exams
- Experience as a social media coordinator
- Strong communication, multitasking, and analytical skills
About The Practice
This is a fully private, well-established business recruiting for a qualified registered dental nurse or an experienced trainee nurse. The practice has been open since 2008. The practice is run on an independent basis and offers a range of routine family dentistry, and orthodontics including Invisalign® invisible braces, and cosmetic dentistry, all at affordable prices. Denplan Monthly payment plans are also available.
The surgery is operated on a private basis. This allows us to offer a much wider range of treatment without the restrictions of the NHS system. The quality of treatment is much improved due to using better materials and equipment than under the constraints of the NHS funding.
Location: 49 Westgate Rd, Belton, Doncaster DN9 1PY, United Kingdom
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10 per week
- Flexible shift