Work From Home Amazon Jobs | Amazon Careers work from home | amazon online work-from-home jobs
Company Name: Amazon
Salary Package; As per the Market Standards
Work Experience: no requirements
Job Location: India
Qualification Required: 10th
The Team: Amazon One is a fast, convenient, contactless way for people to use their palm to make everyday activities like paying at a store, presenting a loyalty card, entering a location like a stadium, or badging into work more effortless. The service is designed to be highly secure and uses custom-built algorithms and hardware to create a person’s unique palm signature. Designed and custom-built by Amazonians, it uses a variety of technologies including computer vision, sensor fusion, and advanced machine learning. Innovation is part of our DNA! Our goal is to be Earths’ most customer centric company and we are just getting started. We need people who want to join an ambitious program that continues to push the state of the art in computer vision, machine learning, distributed systems and hardware design.
The Role: Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. We’ll need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains: computer vision, image recognition, machine learning, real-time and distributed systems.
If you have experience in computer vision and training deep learning models, and have a M.S in computer science or related field with 2+ years of industry experience and have:
- the ability to recognize and champion new ideas and novel solutions
- the insight to correctly identify paths worth exploring;
- the discipline to fast-fail when data refutes theory;
- and the fortitude to continue exploring until your solution is found
come join us invent the future and change the world.
- Bachelors/ MS in computer science or related field
- Experience building workflows involving machine learning models in production
- Experience with common machine learning techniques such as pre-processing data, training and evaluation of classification and regression models, and statistical evaluation of experimental data.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, Python, or C# including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- 1+ year of industrial experience with AWS for run-time services or big data processing
- Industrial experience with PyTorch, Tensorflow, or MXNet
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including communicating with other technical teams, product management, and senior management
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done